Before We Start Marketing Your Home, There Are a Few Things to Cover:
- Competitively Price Your Home
- Optimize Condition and Viewing of Your Home
- Submit Accurate Information to the Multiple Listing Service
- Buyers Working with a Local Agent will Receive an E-Mail Specifically of Your Home
Photography is Important! We use quality equipment to make sure your house is shown well on the internet and in print.
Your Home Will be Showcased All Over the Place!
- When I list your home, it will go on 20 of the top listing websites as well as many others.
- I will showcase any nearby amenities, a brief history, and your story.
- If you make any changes like painting the walls, dropping the price, or removing a tree— I will notify previous viewers.
- I will send a postcard to your neighborhood notifying them of your house for sale.
- I will be available to you every step of the way for any questions and concerns you might have.
Here’s a Glimpse of my Marketing Plan
When you list with me, you’re not just getting your home added to the local multiple listing service, you’re getting a lot of service, communication, and professionalism. I hope I can help you sell your home soon.